Mother Teresa Quotes
1) We forget that forgiveness is greater than revenge. People make mistakes.
2)We are allowed to make mistakes. But the actions we take while in a rage will haunt us forever.
3)Pause and ponder. Think before you act. Be patient. Forgive & forget. Love one and all.
4 )If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
5) Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
6)Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
7)Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work.
8) It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.
9) The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.
10) We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
11)It is a kingly act to assist the fallen.
12) Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.